In this blog series, I show you how many of the 7 Deadly Foods are found in various processed and prepared foods. In this post, you get to see how healthy the Hungry-Man Roasted Turkey Dinner is. (1)
Ingredients (that are from the 7 Deadly Foods)Here's the ingredients break down (if any of the ingredients found in this food does not fall into one of the seven deadly foods, then it is not listed):
- Wheat: Gravy (Wheat Flour), Stuffing (Breading [Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour]).
- Soy: Mashed Potatoes (Margarine [Soy Lecithin]), Cooked White Meat Turkey (Soy Protein Concentrate), Stuffing (Breading [Soybean Oil], Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Turkey Flavor [Monosodium Glutamate, Soy Lecithin]), Sauce (Margarine [Soybean Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Soy Lecithin], Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil).
- Gluten Grains: Gravy (Hydrolyzed Corn Gluten, Wheat Flour).
- Refined Sweeteners: Apple Cranberry Dessert (Sugar, Apple-Cranberry Compote Seasoning [Dextrose]), Stuffing (Breading [Sugar], Turkey Flavor [Maltodextrin, Sugar], Sugar), Sauce (Sugar).
- Chemical Additives: Gravy (Turkey Type Flavor [Monosodium Glutamate, Caramel Color, Flavors, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate], Caramel Color, Mono and Diglycerides), Mashed Potatoes ([Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Citric Acid], Margarine [TBHQ and Citric Acid as Preservatives, Mono and Diglycerides (BHT, Citric Acid)], Potato Flavor [Natural Flavors, Calcium Chloride]), Cooked White Meat Turkey (Carrageenan, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Phosphate), Stuffing (Breading [Dough Conditioners (Ascorbic Acid, L-Cysteine Monohydrochloride, Azodicarbonamide), Yeast Nutrients (Ammonium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate)], TBHQ and Citric Acid as Preservatives, Turkey Flavor [Natural Flavors, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Monosodium Glutamate, Disodium Guanylate, Disodium Inosinate, Caramel Color, Sodium Lactate), Sauce (Margarine [Mono and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor], Salt, TBHQ and Citric Acid as Preservatives).